Friday, April 3, 2020

Who can I tell?

Who can I tell?

Scott is asleep and so is sister Lynn, who kindly read my work for BLOOD AND THUNDER, which must be a quote from something.

Too tired to find out.

Just talked to Mom. She didn't eat much today. I told her to stay hydrated. She couldn't reach the two cups of water on her bedside table.

I told her I was watching STEPHEN COLBERT. She said she couldn't really get into him. I said, me, too, but I still keep watching him.

I have cut open the salted pretzel nubs from Medford, Oregon, name of which is

Lyndon and Ladybird?

Mordecai and Vashti?

Porgy and Bess?

Harry and David (No, not prince Harry!)

Inside each pretzel is PEANUT BUTTER.

Okay, one more nugget and then I'm done!



Mine are not frosted.

Wouldn't it be nice to send a package to someone who is not expecting it?

Just thought of someone.

Remembered the name JOYCE KEENE, who signed my thesis.

See if you can find her online.

I could not.

Told her to speak louder bc she had so many insights.


No comments:

Post a Comment