Wednesday, April 15, 2020

No can sleep!

Lay in bed watching every cooking show that came along. We went to Romania which is now considered a Little Paris.

And that Joseph Rosendo, an elder man, tries everything. Including spinning on the edge of a huge plate-like thing, like the Rotor at Euclid Beach in Cleveland, held up by centrifugal force.

Helen turned me on to the Philadelphia Orchestra, so I watched Yannick conduct Missa Solemnis, allegedly Beethovon's finest piece.

Herr Beethoven was also composing his Ninth Symphony at the time.

Sort of like myself.

I was eating my oatmeal this morning with blubberies and peanut butter, whilst at the same time boiling tiny pieces of stewed fruit on the electric range.

Yes, it can be done.

Spoke to Nurse Sarah earlier this morning who said Mom is doing well. She was given a pint of blood.  Yannick Nézet-Séguin

Practiced saying the Maestro's name yesterday but couldn't remember anything today.

Helen told me his tattoo is that of a turtle.

An origin story perhaps?

Am gonna email Ethan and ask what he thinks.

That man has an opinion of everything.

Was watching the film FAWDA, continuing with it, but when they all starting with their bongs smoking God knows what, I shut it off.

Solved: The Rotor (the Figure Below) Is An Amusement Park ...

The Rotor.



No comments:

Post a Comment