Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The phone rang and

When the phone rang I assumed it was CVS with one of their messages.

Wrong. It was our friend Carlos Guerrero wondering how mom is. Sarah said they were going to call him next but Mom was too tired.

He said that she was like a second mother to him.

Sarah asked how I am doing.

I said I'm awaiting word about her death.

Had delicious potato latkes for breakfast, given to me by Judy Kroll, at a party I had at my house, where Mom came.

Am watching The Innocence Files on Netflix. Seems that a preacher killed a three-year-old child. The coroner is an expert in bite marks and I guess that's one of the ways she died. Three years old.

Well, if tigers can bite you to death, I suppose a person can too.

My phone is right here by my side now.

I am ready.

Mailman Dante arrived several minutes ago. I had a dozen cards for him. It's raining outside and he dropped them on the porch.

He's wearing rubber gloves which I suppose made em slippery.

Patrick's bees were outside earlier. Now, with the rain, I dunno if they still forage.

I'll keep you posted, or maybe I will not.

Back to Netflix. I'm bundled up here on Red Couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment