Thursday, April 23, 2020

Disposition of Mom's body - Ben and Irv's Delivery

From my sister Ellen:


Here is where mommy went last night:  Philadelphia College Osteopathic Medicine
Two very nice men took her body.

They may not use the body for two years.  Then, they will cremate her and if we want the ashes 
they will send them to us.  



We can go to Cleveland with them and scatter them around her plot.



The cost of everything will be between $100 - $500.00.  She signed up for this in 2016.

Back in the day if you signed up for this, it was free.


I can't get my camera to work but I received an enormous meal from Ben and Irv's today.

It was from my friend Marcy and her mom Gloria in California.

When Marcy first called me I thought it was a joke. 

Immediately thereafter a man arrived in his space suit. 

What a treat!

Fresh and hot salmon. Broccoli. Huge sweet tater wrapped in foil.

Salad with a strange but delicious red sauce. 

Kugel. Creamed spinach. 

Lucky me.

Hear that, Mom!!!

Just watched a great Christian film, Mr What. 

Starring Alan Maki. 


No comments:

Post a Comment