Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Pick a little, talk a little, talk talk talk - from The Music Man

There is so much to talk about!

Finished listening to the Amanpour program interview with Dr Bill Frist, conducted by Michel Martin.

Frist discussed the Covid 19 virus and said he was an optimist and thought things would get better.

He was the first doctor in the Senate: a heart and lung transplant surgeon.

A Republican, he spoke to Michel from his farm in Virginia.



....

Problems with my credit card.

This is unbelievable what just happened.

Peter, there is no excuse for what you did to me.

It's important I go online at my credit card company.

He told me my user name, which I had gotten all wrong.

The password, he said, would be coming up soon.

He would call me on my phone.

I carried that damn phone around everywhere I went, finally watching a wonderful documentary on Holy Week and Pope Francis, who is described as not liberal or conservative but RADICAL.

He is shown visiting a men's prison and bathing their feet as Jesus might have.

Oh, that Jesus! What a great man!

Would I have married him, if I'd had the chance.

No! He would never be home. Plus I think he preferred Mary of Magdalene.

Patrick and Ian did a great job mowing. They planted the off-white hydrangea my neighbors Bill and Stacey Adams got me.



I'll have to go sniff them tomorrow.

And that, My Fair Lady, is it for tonight.

I will however pray before I go to bed.

Pope Francis has a great influence on me.

Just walked into the dark kitchen for a drink of water.

The moon was rising - a tiny slice of moon.
  1. The Moon today is in a Waning Gibbous Phase. This is the first phase after the Full Moon occurs. It lasts roughly 7 days with the Moon’s illumination growing smaller each day until the Moon becomes a Last Quarter Moon with a illumination of 50%. The average Moon rise for this phase is between 9am and Midnight depending on the age of the phase ...
EVENING PRAYER

May I be a good person
Not trying to impress
May I keep my faculties
for as long as I abide
upon this earth
May I continue to be
a friend to all and decline
to judge
May I simply "be."




Not just any old schmatta for our Pope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment