Sunday, April 19, 2020

We Prepare Ourselves

Mom felt wonderful yesterday as we ZOOMED and saw her, as well as Linda Fogel from Cleveland, her mom, Aunt Selma, who is over 100, my sister Amy's lovely home with her cockatiel Tweety Bird.

Sarah called to tell me Mom is in excruciating pain this morning. Where? In her shoulder, which is swollen.

They upped her morphine. Many jokes were made - and laffed about - about one of my sisters who loved narcotics.

Went downstairs and lay on my soft bed and did back exercises.

Thank you Margaret Fitzpatrick and her gang of brilliant physical therapists.

Lemme see if I have a photo of her.

My regular pink camera is not working. RIP.



While doing exercises I listened to Helene's Sony radio. Playing was a Richie Havens song.

Click above and you'll hear the song.

Afterward I lay there thinking about Mom.

You're probly wondering what I had for breakfast, right?

Finished my onion-potato soup. Stirred cheddar cheese into it for protein.

Delicious!

Mom was a great cook.

Am too overcome to write about her famous recipes.

For her 90th birthday, we had a party and passed out her recipes.



Bernice Greenwold, known as Bern the B, from my dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment