Thursday, April 9, 2020

Mom: Can't wait to talk to her about her appointment at Abington Hospital

CORRECTION: Mom is not coming home tonight. Too much impacted stool which she will shit out tonight with the help of nurses.

Scott did not go to work. Too much pain from kidney stones. He'll see Foxhall tomro.

The five Greenwold Girls - Rifka, Dvora, Manucha, Lubah, and Masha - were terribly concerned about Mom.

Ellen wrote us her symptoms. Mom was up all night.

At 8 am an ambulance came to their home in Huntingdon Valley, PA, and took Mom to the hospital.

Diagnosis: constipation.

They "cleaned her out."

And sent her home with Metamucil and something else... Fiber One?

Ellen did a great job informing us of what was going on.

Mom is 97, born in 1922.

I have pix of her taped to my closet door.

Finished my French Onion Soup.



Oh, damn, I lost everything on here.

My friend Marcy called from California. She has 8 books checked out of the library, many sheet music books, and also GRAVITY by Sarah Deming.

Now I'm ascared I'll lose everything again.

The ambulance ride cost 65 dollars.

I said I'd donate 25 and put the check in the mailbox.

And, yes, the Times Kronicle is in the driveway since today is Thursday.

Wash wash wash hands hands hands

Scott, passer of kidney stones, three he thinks, will go to work tonight.

MOM RIDES IN THE BACK OF AN AMBULANCE

Never have I felt so bad in my life
My stomach is a cauldron of trouble
Sounds like miserable people talking to one another
I've always have faith in doctors, especially Foxhall
Can't wait to get some relief.


James Foxhall, MD

THE BEST !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment