Thursday, January 1, 2009

Private Practice

Ruth Z Deming, MGPGP
Master, Group Process & Group Psychotherapy
Hahnemann University 1992
Studied under Fabian Ulitsky, MEd and Michael Vaccaro, MD

Founder/Director New Directions Support Group, Inc. 1986

New Directions is the premiere support and education group in the Philadelphia area for people with mood disorders and their loved ones.

Ruth has 23 years of experience working with bipolar clients. She is the mother of two grown children and has many connections and relationships within the community. She's an award-winning poet and published journalist.

Clients describe her as warm, visionary, creative, and solution-oriented.

She offers family consultations at your home, phone counseling, and office visits that may last up to two hours.

Says Ruth, "Having lived through bipolar disorder myself, I devised my own Keys to Recovery which I introduce to my clients. I have enormous confidence is our ability to lead a healthy productive life with minimal interruption from our illness."

Competitive rates, no insurance please.

RuthDeming[at]comcast.net or 215-659-2142

6 comments:

  1. Hello Ruth, Is the bipolar support group still running? 4/13/2010

    Thanks. Lucia Mettler, LCSW

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're stronger than ever, Lucia. See our website at NewDirectionsSupport.org. Phone is 215-659-2366.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have met you today Ruth...at BRUNOS....take care! Ames and Jose

    ReplyDelete
  4. as soon as i saw you two, i said Here are two very friendly guys. hope we stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very interested in the title Belle of Cowbell. I grew up on Cowbell Rd in Willow Grove. Is this where the name stems? Because I do believe my mother is the Queen of Cowbell Rd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheila! Undoubtedly your mom IS the queen! I had a friend who was THE BEAU of Cowbell before he moved into Ann's Choice, and, gulp, died. Born in 1924.

    ReplyDelete