Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sadly, we are preparing for Mom to Die

No matter what, the birds continue to chirp.

Spoke to my sister Donna this morning. I was making breakfast using a small cutting board she gave me years ago.

The usual - egg, garlic, zucchini, onions, mushrooms.

When it was done, I spread Mild Salsa on it.

Sent in a donation for $25 to the Parkinson's Foundation. Uncle Henry had Parkinson's. He was a brother to Gramma Lily.

It's one of the charities I support.

What about the Ruth Zali Greenwold Deming charity?

Gonna write an obituary notice later on.

She had a good quality of life for many years. She guided Mrs Tamaccio through a back operation.

Mrs T as we called her gave art and piano lessons to my late brother David.

In fact I have his ceramic bird house on my window sill.

Mom and Dad went to Europe and Israel.

She gave us girls and David piano lessons with Mrs Kultti.

She bought me my house! Donated funds for my other sisters.

Was always patient with grandson Tyler, whose mom, Nikki, visited Mom often.

Loads of elders are paranoid someone will make off with their money. Mom was never like that.

She knew/knows what is going on until the very end.

We'll donate her body to science, per her wishes.

A dog barks outside.

Is that the mailman with his satchel of junk?

Medical personnel are baffled about the coronavirus. Read this from the NY Times.

I'm gonna relax now and do nothing.

Goodbye for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment