Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thanks, Daniel, for the wonderful gift basket from Carlino's


Thank you Dan for all the delicious goodies.

See the baguettes? Imagine a French film with a man like Yves Montand riding his bicycle with a baguette on the back.

When I lived in Houston, TX I used to ride my bike to work, since we only had one car. Mike started off with a stick shift Falcon I learned to drive.

I worked for Herbert G Tigner, thru Kelly Services, but persuaded him to hire me.

This was the Deep South where prejudice was rampant.

He called his janitor "Boy."

They knew I was Jewish but didn't care. I was a great secretary.

I would fill Mr Tigner's fountain pen, a Schaeffer, with a little bladder. What fun! I loved learning new things!

Just got the Times Chronicle which was at the end of my driveway.

In the obit section was a photo of my late dermatologist Lorrie "Gracie" Finelli, DO, with a photo of her.

Am gonna leave a comment on her tribute page at the funeral home.



Lorrie, when she was younger.

My response on the tribute page -I was shocked to learn Dr Finelli had passed away. She was a no-nonsense woman who answered every question I had about the bumps that appeared on my skin. I'll always remember the great advice she gave me. RIP great lady!!!

Dozens and dozens of patients signed the tribute page.

No comments:

Post a Comment