Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Finally paid my sewer bill ! Battle of the Bulge, a horror story, but there are more all over the globe !!! Even long ago at the Globe Theater

 My credit account takes security very seriously.

So Scott helped me log on to my BILL PAYER which provided me with a phone number.

I listened to the 6-digit code AND then I was able to pay my sewer bill.

45.85

I use big manila envelopes with clasps which I store under my IKEA desk in the living room.

Now that I can do it, I feel like a million dollars, or...

Last night Scott and I watched WAR FILMS on his Turner Classic Films.

Superb acting, great storylines.

Twas important that Scott explained them to me.

He said he and his family went to a drive-in and saw... forget the name.

THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE was coming on.

At that point I had slept thru everything and was gonna leave.

Then Scott curled up and was falling asleep, but I begged him to explain what was happening.

You see, they didn't believe the Germans still had it in them to keep on fighting.


  1. en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Battle_of_the_Bulge

    The Battle of the Bulge, also known as the Ardennes Counteroffensive, was a major German offensive campaign on the Western Front during World War II which took place from 16 December 1944 to 25 January 1945. It was launched through the densely forested Ardennes region between Belgium and Luxembourg towards the end of the war in Europe.

    •  16 December 1944 – 25 January 1945, (1 month, 1 week and 2 days)
    •  Allied victory, Western Allied offensive plans delayed by five to six weeks., German offensive exhausts their resources on the Western Front., German collapse opens way for the Allies to ultimately break the Siegfried Line., Soviet offensive in Poland launched on 12 January 1945, eight days earlier than originally intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment