Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Goodies Galore from Lynn !

 Sitting and talking in our usual place - the steps on back porch. Now we were saying our Long Goodbyes. 


Now I'll probably finish the dessert Lynn brought from McCaffrey's. A pecan tart. Very tasty and very sweet, like we ate back in Cleveland, at Hough Bakery and New York Bakery. Can't remember what the kosher bakery was called. 

Am drinking what turned out to be ICED DECAF FOLGER'S COFFEE, tho it started out hot.

After Scott joined us, he said that after Mailman Bob retired, his wife Doreen, named after a Mousekateer, left him. We didn't recognize Bob in his laymen close. Once I played a trick on Bob and flashed him.

I was wearing my sexy blue bathing suit underneath, from the days I would swim at LA Fitness.

So it's 3 oclock now. I was watching BONANZA, with no commercials. I think the program has lessons for us. Poor Hoss had to shoot and kill two men who had robbed a stage coach. One of them was little Billy's father, a robber and killer.

LYNN brought me two lovely blouses she had bought but decided she didn't wanna keep.

Gonna make a try at finding something similar.


Mine are pink and multi colored, like a Picasso.


Right now there are about 10 birds on my lawn, pecking and pecking, and eating and eating.


This is from the Internet. 

And we also talked about Mommy's death. Age 97, dead on April 21, 2020.

Lynn's son Miles and his new dog with a long Russian name are ready for action on these long hot summer days.

What's YOUR favorite summertime song?


No comments:

Post a Comment