Friday, June 4, 2021

Do I have some pictures for YOU !!!!

One of Walmsley's guys who was certain he had fixed the backyard porch so it wouldn't leak.

Think again. 

Scott, what would I do w/o you !!!
Wait till you see what's for lunch! Thank you Dear Sister Lynnie!!!!
Lynn made everything from scratch. Shepherd Pie had cheese and taters on top. There was the yogurt n fruit that Mom loved. Bananas, blueberries, strawberries.

Dad, sorry to leave you out. Dead at 59 from a brain tumor. "Hammer it from my brain," he said one time. 


Tea from Lynn was a combo of peach and decaf green tea.
AMY: Nice chatting with you thother day. Here is your GORGEOUS quilt in the rec room downstairs.

Found the shelf when the family 2 doors down were moving. 

The painting we had dans le living for many years on Glenmore Road till we moved to Englewood Cliffs, NJ. There was a hot dog place there I remember fondly. 
Double click to see Aunt Sylvie and Uncle Maury. When he died, Sylvie married a very wealthy widower in Florida and they lived a good life. Can't remember his name, but she outlived him. 

Nat Maulitz, was his name. 

Wrote postcards to Grace n Max this morning, calling both of em by their middle names, Cathy and Atticus.

Cathy was actually the great love of Heathcliff in the Emily Bronte book. 

View here

She was 30 when she died. 

Went to the Library today. 

Into the book drop I put 2 books by J D Salinger, NINE STORIES and FRANNY AND ZOOEY. But Scott wants to read them so I wrote Cathy at the library. 

AND I received a new book that weighs as much as a stuffed chair.

DAWOUD BEY:  SEEING DEEPLY


Cover image. 

Now if you will excuse me I'm gonna read through it.

What joy !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment