Friday, June 25, 2021

A hot day for a funeral - Ingrid Fisher - Bedlam in Miami Beach as bldg collapses

 IN LIEU OF FLOWERS


Isn't that what they always say?

I will honor you then, Ingrid Marie

With a walk in the park.

Throw away that walker which got you down

Off to Pennypack Trust we go

The air smells divine

The Pennapacka Creek, named for the native Americans

Greets the two of us

With wild bird calls and gurgles and small waterfalls.

The Bible says, There is a time for all seasons

And that's where you and I set sail

Your daddy will be there

We'll leave Craig back home on Webster Ave

to finish up the laundry.

Today is all yours as each shiny star in the sky

Not to be confused with fireflies

Reaches for their darling Ingrid Marie.

...

I praised what Pastor Ellen long German name had to say, how comforting it was.

Told them I am Jewish.

At half time I feared I was getting low so I drove to Hatboro McDonalds and ordered, with mask on, a cheese sausage egg biscuit.

Yum!

Sat on a curb in the shade and ate THE WHOLE THING!

After dat I would read my poem.

Injected 10 units in leg after eating, this was at the funeral home before going in.

Signs read Flowers from The Sisters. And flowers from Eric and the Family.

Or something like dat. They were from Kremp. Where else? 


I met Craig and Ingrid's son Eric. Tall man, very nice, married to Lori. They have three boys. Chase and two others. 

Met Ingrid's two sisters, Helen and Elsie. Helen is married to Nile. I mentioned he looked like Mitch O'Connell. He countered with, People say Tip O'Neill. 
....

Will leave shortly for THE GERMAN CLUB in Warminster.

Twill be very hard to find. I did not wanna drive to the cemetery.

Never found the German Club though it was very close to Univest whom I asked for direx.

May I steal a pen, I asked.

...
Called the German Club to apologize for not being able to find it. They had served a chicken dinner and desserts.

What's interesting about the German Club is the folks that below come from a particular region of Germany, hence the name of the club.

vereinigung-erzgebirge

We can only wonder if they are antisemites.


I was very impressed with President Joe Biden as I watched a live televised conference for Gay Pride, or the full name LGBTQ. He introduced this young man who was born a girl, but had surgery and shots to become his authentic self.

Joe was very relaxed - moreso than I'd ever seen him.

...

The collapsed building in Miami now holds out little hope for rescue. Perhaps 250 missing persons



  




No comments:

Post a Comment