Monday, June 7, 2021

Dad, I miss you so !!!

 

Pulcinella is on WRTI FM.

I am eating a packet of salmon with utensils from HAR. Very delicious. Will throw em in garbage when the dance is over.

Drinking the last of the Knudson Veggie Juice.

Got up very early. After coffee w maple syrup eaten on stoop and a delicious omelet, I changed into a dress I've never worn before - a fancy sexy low cleavage - and walked around block.

At 6 am.


Discovered Pulcinelli on the way to Goddard College where I would interview to be accepted.

And was.

Dad went with. He was so excited!

I was his first child to attend college.

DAD I remember you so fondly and wish you hadn't died.

What can I do NOW to bring you back to life.

Will ask sister Ellen if Mom threw out all your letters. 

Not a one!

Terribly hot today. 93 degrees. 

Losing you, Dad, when I was 34, was what I called 'my personal Holocaust.'


Here we are at Mom's when she was 92. Basically there was nuffing wrong with her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment