Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Just finished a Letter to the Editor of Times Chronicle

 Prominently, I have the email addresses of 2 editors of the Times Kron.

Wanted to write about a fellow named Ray who had the first lung transplant in Berks County after he himself nearly died of Covid-19.

Could not find his age. I did put myself and Sarah Lynn in the story to let him know I could relate. He had great surgeons from Penn Medicine.

Earlier today a loud knock occurred on my door.

Was I under arrest?

Had I been discovered smuggling movie magazines from Guatemala where dead friend Stephen Weinstein volunteered?

Nah. It was Teresita Pointer and biracial son Nick who is a soph at Abington High School.

He loves sports, particularly basketball. I wrote them a note after they left as Terry can possibly help me with the fact that my two PFIZER VACCINES won't help me. 

She brought me Driscoll Strawberries and Bluets Blueberries.

In a tribute to Mom, I walked outside - I wear my blue socks - and threw the 2 strawberry stems near the bird bath, while munching on a Dove chocolate.

Mom would make chocolate covered strawberries, always a great favorite.

Online, I found what I thought was a scary movie - my brother David's specialty - scary films - so I will watch right now.

If you don't hear from me again, I have swooned and am good n dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment