Thursday, June 17, 2021

Freda Samuels is dead

 Just called BERNIE SAMUELS. 

Freda is dead.

Gravesite services last Friday - June 11 - at King David, where Freda's daughter Sharon is buried.

21 or 22 people attended.

Freda had a series of UTIs. Every time she came home from the hospital, she was worse.

May she rest in peace.

They pamper me. "We love you, Ruthie, come any time," says Freda.

 Bernie is a master chef.

He picked up this corned beef at Rednor's. We don't have one around here.

 I ate my corned beef with spicy mustard. Bernie also made roasted taters, which I had to decline b/c they're high in carbs.

Now, at 1:35 on Thursday, I am taking this all in. 

So glad we met. She wrote her memoirs which I will always cherish.

...

Just drove to Hatboro to pick up 500 biz cards from Bux-Mont Stationers.

$45. Not bad and of course Mark Amos does a great job.

I wove in and out of various streets to find his place on South York Road, or was it North. I stopped in at a hardware store and the walrus mustached nice man told me where it was.

Cannot wait to use my first card. 

When I got in my car to drive to the Hat everything I touched was fiery hot. Opening all the windows made it a lot cooler.

NEW DIRECTIONS SUPPORT GROUP 

Supporting People & Families with Depression, Bipolar Disorder and Anxiety 

Ruth Z. Deming, MGPGP Founder/Director 215-659-2142 

 RuthDeming@comcast.net 

 Newdirectionssupport.org Providing mental health support since 1983




No comments:

Post a Comment