Monday, June 14, 2021

Reading my Way Through Last Night

 Last night, wearing comfy jammies, I was reading a lot in bed. First I was in the Reading Room but when 

I got really tired, I moved into my bedroom, where the full LIBRARY of books out was spread like an

aging patchwork quilt across the bed.

Ever feel like you have all the time in the world?

I read the back cover of Patti Slaughter's book PRETTY GIRLS.

You would've thought this was a missing book by John Steinbeck. The book is well, not very good. 

Then I started AGAIN the Lisa Gardner book BEFORE SHE DISAPPEARED. Why?

I wanted to see how a best selling author writes.


The main news on THE NEW YORK TIMES was that the dog WASABI - a Pekinese - won the championship of the 2021 WESTMINSTER DOG SHOW.


I couldn't wait to send it to my fans, but figured it was too late, so I waited until 5:45 am, too early, ya think?

Just finished my delicious breakfast - Purina Dog Chow as mentioned by my dog breeder - no no - that's for LEE, who just walked by with her two furry GRAND WHITE PYRENEES


Take a moment and look at how the dog is proportioned. She has a tail, a handsome face, and her feet or paws curve around just like our feet.

I still have two feet THANK GOD and yes they often hurt me at my age. 

Oh, here comes that talkative blonde around the corner. With her bful German Shepherd and I think that's her BF.

They have lived at the top of Sleighride for ages.

When I woke up this morning I saw the Black Infiniti was back in the driveway.


Bob and Judy were home from San Diego where they attended a wedding of a young couple.

How great it must feel to pull into your own driveway.


I'll have one more bowl of Rice n Beans n Cheese for protein and then watch something exciting on Netflix or YouTube.

Remind me to take all those gdam vitamins!


No comments:

Post a Comment