Tuesday, June 15, 2021

2021 GOOGLE DOODLE

 https://doodles.google.com/d4g/

Congratulations to the 2021 Doodle for Google National Winner, Milo Golding!

Milo from Kentucky won our contest this year with his Doodle titled “Finding Hope.” Google is honored to award Milo with a $30,000 college scholarship and a $50,000 technology award for his school.



WHAT A NIGHT THIS HAS BEEN.

WATCHED A FRONTLINE PRESENTATION OF DEATH AND DYING WHICH HAS STUCK WITH ME. VIEW YESTERDAY'S BLOG ENTRY.

And the great presentation by Dr Henry Louis Gates Jr. called How Many Rivers to Cross was repeated on PBS.

What our America has done to African Americans!

But they have overcome. 

Or have they? 




And then we have the trials and tribs of the BIPOLAR COMMUNITY.

Today I got a call from a man who said, Ruth, I don't know if you remember me, but my name is....

My heart sank.

Oh no! The father is calling for his incarcerated son. 

As Scarlett O'Hara said, Tomorrow is another day.


Vivien Leigh may have been a great actress, but her manic depression caused her great anguish. She died at age 53. 



ONE THING MORE. 


Was mailing a letter this morning to Lee and Nancy Sutton and ran after Young Sean.

Luckily he was still in his truck.

On my way I found TWO BATCHES of robins' eggs, which thrills me to no end!

The shells were SO thin - so the babies could emerge - that they kept crumbling in my hands.

I showed Mailman Sean.

He had never seen them before.

Did he care?


View www.JOURNEYNORTH.ORG



No comments:

Post a Comment