Thursday, June 10, 2021

Harriet Rellis, Featured exclusively on this blog

PECKSNIFF'S MOISTURING HAND CREAM. 
I use it as a body lotion, esp on my feet. 

Just walked quickly after Mailman Dante to send a postcard to Marcy and Mama in Southern California.

Great song on just now on WXPN. Lemme find it and we can all sing along together.

There are dozens of versions of PEPPERS POW WOW, witchie ti ti, makes me feel good that I'm not dead.

You bet !!!

Harriet if you don't mind, I'm gonna write a poem about you:

THE NANCY DREW MYSTERY OF NURSE HARRIET

She has the curliest hair, like a Tiny Tears doll, but she does not cry

Her mission is helping the vulnerable

Who, that is, the nurse deems vulnerable

I can see her in Wool Cape and corn-white cap

As she helped the nurses in Crimea

Always ready, giving of herself, as she rides around

on her shiny steed named Chocolate.

There, there, Chocolate. 

We pat his flanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment