Sunday, May 30, 2021

The rain never stopped us on Memorial Day

 What a great day we had!

As I told my son Daniel, I had company for lunch.

Sister Lynn brought a specular meal.

Shepherd's Pie - a crust of mashed potatoes with cheese covering over fresh vegetables plus turkey meat. 


Lynn also made appetizers filled with peppers and other savory items. I just finished them plus the remaining shepherd's pie.

looked something like this.

Was asleep upstairs when I jolted awake. What am I supposed to do now? I thought.

Aha. Eat. AND watch the PBS Nightly News, which was over. 

Ellen came over and brought some items from Mom's house.

I kept a small sconce from Aunt Ethel.

I call it a sconce as I dunno what it is, but it's lovely!

It's atop my white Ikea shelf. 

My street is filled with cars as if there's a carnival coming to town.

Did you say Carnival?

https://ruthzdeming.blogspot.com/search?q=carnival+

You'll have to click on the above. I can't do EVERYTHING for you.


Joe Montegna will host the Concert at the Capitol. 

Will YOU be watching? And eating? Like I will be?


Right now, Doc Martin is whispering upstairs in my bedroom. I think he's in love with a girl. Scuse me while I find out.

Murder, I tell you, it's about murder.

BELOW is a FIVE FINGERED VASE. Ellen looked it up. Mine, which she gave me, is in my kitchen atop the tall IKEA shelf. Mine is not as beautiful but I love it just the same.



Five Fingered Vase. You and I just learned something.


No comments:

Post a Comment