Wednesday, June 30, 2021

In person Visit with Dr James D Foxhall

 

Drove in the HEAT WAVE to my visit with James D Foxhall, MD.

Scott drove me there. I did not sleep a wink though when I awoke very early I watched a documentary on Julius Caesar by Tony Robinson, I believe, that did put me to sleep.

Then we drove over. Scott had on his AC.

Aside: Patch.com wrote that the Supreme Court of PA ordered Bill Cosby released from prison.

Dyou think there is anyone out there who would like to try their luck with that man and see what happens?

So I had a very long wait for Dr Foxhall when I went in. Got my temp taken in the waiting room. It was fine.

Scott later told me he was walking around outside and sweat was pouring off him, so he got back in his car.

Foxhall has a way of making me feel good.

That's why he is my doctor!

He said my heart is very strong! He also said I have very strong legs. Was doing my back exercises in his office while I awaited Randy Alston, I believe, to take my blood.

He was very good and sensitive. Had a butterfly needle.


Two vials.

Told Foxhall my vision has gotten worse. Said I could see everything in his office. So I'll make an appt with Armstrong, Colt.

Will also get the poop test.

He gave me the kit and showed me how it works. I had tried a couple of years ago but will do it this time.

What? I'm compliant?

He also noted I had lost weight. 134 lbs.

Told him I ride my bike at night to lower my blood sugar.

He said that was a great idea.

He and his family just got back from a vacation on Bellmawr Beach in New Jersey.


How delightful it is in my air-conditioned house, with my fan trained on me.

Told him I'm part of a Saturday writing group and that our leader, Beatriz, has multiple myeloma and that I donate to that cause.

Remember, tho, that Irv Yalom's wife had died from that. He is the father of group therapy and our class had used his book.


I do have a couple of ideas for short stories. And of course I have my second novel called MY FATHER'S KEEPER but I must find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment