Sunday, June 27, 2021

Summertime - time of celebration and death - Listen to Zachary Richard

 


A perfect day to have a family reunion and swim in Roger's pool.


Meanwhile I'm snacking on Falafel Chips from Vermont Country Store.

Something new for me, instead of my usual Snyder Pretzel Dippers.

Oh no! Hope the two snacks don't duke it out. 



ON AMERICAN ROOTS LIVE is a unique singer from Creole Country Louisiana. His name is ZACHARY RICHARD. The surname is pronounced the French way. 

Two accordions are now playing.


This is not Lawrence Welk style. This swings bigtime!!!



WE ARE SO FORTUNATE WE ARE STILL ALIVE and involved with life.

My son Daniel told me his next door neighbor BUD just died of a heart attack. Scott and I were shocked since we have met Bud. 

Member supported WXPN. 

DEATH COMES FOR SEVERAL FRIENDS

Ingrid was 81 but she didn't wanna die
Freda was 96 but her time was up
Bud, a real kidder and all around nice guy was 60
What can I do to prolong my life?
Eat more chocolate?
More crispy Falafel quackers?
Or, like the antlered deer in my backyard
Crash through the forest 
and drown myself in magnificent greenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment