Saturday, June 5, 2021

Thank you Upper Moreland Hatboro Joint Sewer Authority.

 June 5 - final broadcast from this season's Metropolitan Opera series

Britten’s Billy Budd
Performance from March 8, 1997
Steuart Bedford; Philip Langridge (Captain Vere), Dwayne Croft (Billy Budd), James Morris (Claggart), Victor Braun (Mr. Redburn), Julien Robbins (Lt. Ratcliffe), James Courtney (Mr. Flint), Paul Plishka (Dansker)

Mark Pinto, today's announcer, said the broadcasts began in 1931 as the Depression was getting underway.

91 degrees outside, he reported.

Well I've got my fan on, though when Nurse Harriet was here delivering more clothes - I did turn on the A/C.

Happy to report my sister Ellen has a new hot water heater so she can finally take a shower.

Didn't work right, though, so she had to call em back! 

Was reading the Upper Moreland - Hatboro Joint Sewer Authority Newsletter. Good folks that they are, they are letting overdue bills slide for now. 

Coffee grounds and egg shells make good composting materials. I have plenty of coffee grounds since I drank Maxwell House Coffee today so I could compose NEW MEMOIRS! Sister Lynn and Linda Barrett both liked them.

My sister Amy said I would know when I got them right! 

I do have water faucet and shower restrictors that limit the flow of water. 

Things not to flush down the toilet, or, my kitchen drain.... tiny curds of cottage cheese which I ate in a salad.

Wish you could read the entire Newsletter to see what Upgrades they are doing. Remember we had full sewers which had not been upgraded since 1931.

I do love the hard copy Newsletter.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment