Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Ate outside on the porch step but facing thother way

 Twas too sunny to sit facing the street, so I ate my bowl full of eggs facing Scott's house.

Cough cough cough. Yes, the black pepper made me cough. I added green Tabasco sauce. 


Try as I mite, I could not catch this lantern fly nymph.

Very hot outside.

While preparing EGGS a song came on.

WHAT IF GOD WERE ONE OF US.

By Joan Osborne. 

AND do we have a question for God?

Okay, you're so smart, what would YOU ask?

Perhaps we might pray for Christiane Amanpour who has ovarian cancer.


OH, they're coming home from work now and pulling in their drives.

Bill and his TACOMA TRUCK are parked outside his house.

As you know, altho I was vaccinated, it did no good since a had a kidney tplant.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

I sure don't.

Mind if I take a little snooze?


No comments:

Post a Comment