Tuesday, June 29, 2021

KREMP DELIVERS !!!

 Today is June 29, Amy's birthday!


Her daughter Natalie was there with her husband Dion.

Both have jobs.

They were talking when there was a knock on the door.

YES, a knock!

It was the birthday package from Kremp Florist.

Amy told the woman who delivered it not to fall down the steps. Dangerous, I guess.

Amy loved what came in the box, plus you can save the box.

Fruit plus special cheese and crackers.

Amy was very pleased. I said I can order the cheese up here.

Blue cambazola. Part camembert.

Their HEAT WAVE has just about ended. She mentioned I am still hibernating, which is true.

Told her about my Vermont Country Store where I order many things. We just ordered Scott two pair of summer shorts.

I walked very early this morning and then actually ate my Ralston Purina with peanut butter and berries of all types, good for your health.

No need to respond. I just wanted to tell the Girls what is happening.

LIFE: Unless you experienced it, you would not understand. Right Mom? Right Dad?

Love Ruth 

...
Am reading several books from the library.

So far I don't like ANY of them.

But who says I have to read them.

....
Scott woke up late. We discussed the lousy mail we got.

He got something from the BLUE BELL INN, not far away, to discuss Retirement Plans.

Look in my mailbox, I told him.

Sure enuf, I had already recycled it. Sent it to my friends THE HODGES.

BUT I did miss the mailman. As you may know, it breaks my heart.

Well, as Scarlett told Rhett, Tomorrow is another day.





No comments:

Post a Comment