Saturday, August 1, 2020

Did you know today is the first day of August?

Oh my god! I couldn't find where to post this, with its teeny tiny print!

Off to the left, to the left, to the left.

After my morning shower, using Jharmack Shampoo, I changed into my walking close and off I went. My hair was soaking wet, but now at close of blog, it's - hold on and lemme feel it - dry except for the long hair falling on my neck.  


A New York license plate read A STRONG START AND A GREAT FINISH.

Is that correct?

Met a fast female walker, whom I'd seen before. 

Sez I, My name is Ruth and you are....

Karen.  

I like that name a lot!

I traipsed all these grass clippings into my house.

What I'm watching on Netflix:  Lenox Hill, of course, the true hospital show. A young woman is sent home to die of inoperable tumors. Her husband is with her. We love that show, right sister Donna.

Occupied about Russia occupying Norway. 


Loads of surprises. 

Did I tell you why I went for such a late walk... 8 30 am, I think.

Was up reading many books last night.


Excellent!!!

Also Jane Mayer's THE DARK SIDE about 9/11.

They shoulda caught Al Queda but the CIA and FBI don't talk to one another.

All right, neither you nor I have all day so I'm gonna say goodbye now.

FEATHERS

Did you know I collect feathers?
In a shapely vahz on my window sill
they sit like proud strumpets
boasting their wares.


MAIL CALL... just wrote Carl Yeager and Nelson Yeardley. 

And now it's back upstairs to read.

Love, RZD

No comments:

Post a Comment