Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Is my problem resolved with my credit card? Trip with Shelby

Just got off the phone after being on for 32 minutes, first with one woman, then with Shelby.

When you ask them to confirm their name, they get so offended!

Meantime they ask my name five times.

The disputed amount was $69.99 from Total Defense Company whom I never heard of nor authorized to pay.

They are still investigating it.

Never in the past was it this difficult.

Shelby would say, while you're waiting for us to investigate, you can check your credit card balance, blah blah blah

Shelby, I said, I am sitting here WAITING and will do NOTHING until I hear from you.

Meantime I'm thinking should I send out my tax bill on a rainy day like today or a note to my friend Barbara?

OF COURSE I SHOULD. Our day doesn't stop because of the rain.

Right?

Right as rain, I believe is the saying.

Lemme peek out the front door, and see if the mailman is coming.

NO, but the breeze was delightful, and a black n white cop car passed by.

Shoot, we may lose electricity.

Bye for now.

We're safe. Are we safe? What movie is that from?

Dante just arrived.

Oh, hi, I said with unbridled enthusiasm.

Received WET mail from me old pal Nancy Wolen in Columbus, OH, and 2 ads.

SHELBY, awaiting your resolution. 

Click here for a trip with Shelby.

AND, I just heard a bad sound.

A limb from the tree in my front yard crashed down. Internet photo. 


Gonna eat something now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment