Saturday, August 1, 2020

THE TITLE GOES UP HERE

Bored? Look up PEW RESEARCH. Click below. It IS interesting but I can't figure out how to send it thru a click.  


Man, I could not wake up today.

That's cause I spent last night READING. 

At first I thought, hey, I like watching Netflix and YouTube better, and then I thought, NO, I like reading better.

Inspired by my friend Harriet - who has a great singing voice - I wrote a short story called

TWO TEA BAGS FOR JANET.

The name JANET came from a friend of mine who once spoke at New Directions. She speaks out to stop suicide in a very creative way.

Am trying to remember why Scott was mad at me last night. 

Anyway, he's rustling up a BBQ for us later today.

Too hot tho to eat on his upstairs deck, so we'll eat inside.

We like to watch TV as we eat.

Sort of like in movie theaters - and they are making a comeback - when folks munch while watching.
That's how they make their money.

Popcorn, Raisinettes, Good n Plenty, Coke n Rum.

Yes, I'd drink it if I had the chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment