Friday, July 31, 2020

The new blogger is here. Will I get used to it? Of course you will, silly girl!

Hurray! I'm at the new blogger.

May I express my appreciation to the drying blue hydrangeas which are all over the house, my boyfriend, the newspaper which lies askew on the floor, where I am still reading it. 

I received my new credit card in the mail after someone stole my old one. Where dyou spose they are? We won't even guess.

Hot and muggy day. Dyou like these weather reports?

Oh, while listening to the radio in the living room, I heard the voice of Brandy Carlile. Sensational. My late friend David Kime loved her voice.

I had a silent moment with David this morning asking why he did the deed. Was there any way to stop him. Yes, had he called someone.

Often, if you simply stop and wait, the 'urge' will pass.

Here's Brandy Carlile now. Oh, I can't figure out what to do, so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8pQLtHTPaI&list=RDEMPgR0Vz525-XuZ5xwv3hDsA&start_radio=1


Oh, you want a poem?

MOM'S FRIEND LENORE OSCAR

We spoke a short time on the phone
Her husband, Oscar, her darling
developed dementia and I finally
persuaded my now dead mum
to send a contribution to their synagogue.

Procrastination.

Is fine sometimes. Me, gonna
sit on me old back porch
where the wicker furniture
of the late Judy Diaz still resides.

How I loved the old gal
We were in the wars together
at Bristol Bensalem Human Services
where once she said to me
Oh, Ruthie, you are so lovable.

The Belle of Cowbell: The Bipolar Therapist from Willow ...

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE NY TIMES

Florida Teenager is charged at MASTERMIND
of TWITTER HACK. The authorities arrested
a 17-yo Florida teenager who they said ran
a scheme that targeted the accounts of
celebrities and former President Obama
and Elon Musk. 





No comments:

Post a Comment