Monday, August 10, 2020

Loads of work being done today - Hurray! Poem: Am I Worth It ?

Last night, I had to decide whether to try to finish my JD Robb book or fall asleep.

Chose to sleep as I knew Bob and his men would be here today.

Walked around block in one of Lynn's lovely dresses. Turquoise and black. Bumped into Lee with her two gigantic Pyranee dogs. They live on Sleighride Road. 

They like you, she said.

Great Pyrenees Grooming: The Essential Guide with Pictures of ...

Abby and Juliette (online photo). Click link to learn more about these dogs.

 Bob's Home Improvement is here now.

What a racket they're making.

Am lying on Red Couch reading Golden in Death. My only concern is that Detective Eve's boyfriend Roarke might get killed. 

Since this is the first Robb book I've read, I dunno if they're a permanent couple.

Did I tell you I had to change the password on my Xfinity account?

And they're so damn nosy they want my mobile phone number. I don't have a mobile phone. Methinks while I was waiting for my kidney transplant I borrowed my son Dan's.

...

I learned something sensational!

Thought I could only write my blog downstairs on my laptop.

Wrong! Can do it upstairs on my Acer Computer which has an enormous screen.

Acer Aspire 5 (2019) review: An incredible thin-and-light laptop ...

POEM:  Am I worth it?

In a week or so, I will live in a new house

Same house, actually, but equipped for the future

New yellow siding, screened-in back porch

Like a person that people care about

And even love.


No comments:

Post a Comment