Friday, July 24, 2020

Found clothing - New Phone Pal


He says he wishes customers would return to pick up their clothes, and pay their bills.

She's 84, her husband is 83. They own a laundry in Taiwan. When customers leave their clothes behind, the married couple wears them.

Sounds a lot like me. I'm wearing clothes my sister Lynn sent me through the mail.

Plus objects mom left me. Why add to the earth's planet load, although they say matter can be neither created nor destroyed.

Those are the first and second laws of thermodynamics. (I think.)

That's why it's important to view comet NEOWISE.

Stood by the screen door of my front porch.

What did I see?

A firefly.

How awful it would be if the firefly were attracted to me!

He'd burst into my house and ravage me on my red couch, which is filled with dust.

Who would bear the child?

Please. I don't wanna think of it.

Oh! I could call Planned Parenthood.

Hey, do you think I could finish my book, When the World Came to Gander, Newfoundland?

Photo below.



An Arab was on one of the planes. Folks thought he was a terrorist, so he was kept handcuffed right outside the pilots' cabin.

My sister Donna asked how I heard of the book.

From WOWBRARY, I said, which emails me their choice of good material.

Or materiel, if we're talking war.

Donna is my new phone pal.

Yawning now.

No comments:

Post a Comment