Thursday, July 16, 2020

DO NOT ANSWER PHONE IF...

Ruth, make sure you don't answer the phone if you don't know who it is. I was expecting a certain call so I thought...

Actually it was HEIFER to whom I gave a donation.

Gracefully I got off.

This is all I have to say.

AND the phone is ringing again.

I remain seated in my shorts and shirt.

And blue socks from the Sox Lady.

They went out of biz as no one knew how to make those soft socks.

Did I tell you they lasted me for 40 years?

Then I bought Mommy some socks but she didn't like them.

They're probly still under her bed.

SO I made that phone call this morning, carrying my one and only phone upstairs, and calling VG, where first I spoke to Paul Kelly and then to Steve Chen.

What a mistake I made this morning. It looked like my Times Chronicle had arrived, and then it vanished.

Went outside and it was indeed gone.

But Sharon Dietz has them deliver it in the afternoon, which it isn't yet.



Worst possible photo ever!

Looking f/w to finding out answers to the xword puzzle.

The FAB FOUR are on the Morning Program of WXPN.

AND postcards go out to Nancy Wolen, Carole Hodges, and Bubby Sherman.

WHAT IS MY NEXT BRILLIANT MOVE?


No comments:

Post a Comment