Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Our Walk Today at the Lord's New Church - Hardly anyone was there

 Here's the branch that splintered. Scott cut it up and threw it in the little forest behind my house.

Double click to enlarge photos.
Off we go. We were sitting around doing nothing and finally we said, That's it; Let's get going.

Who's knocking on my door?

 Miles of greenery. Rabbits love it.

 Thistle.

 The Chapel.
 Slowly, step by step, I descend the stairs.

 Secret Garden. We were here a couple of years ago.
 Squeeeak goes the gate. Look at the beautiful pattern.
 How nice to dip your feet in here. What if the bottom ends up in China?

 Cherubs.

 Wore a back pack with glucose tabs in case I got low. This is the dress Lynn gave me. Fits perfectly but I look like a schlepp.

Below are our former neighbors, our GREAT NEIGHBORS, Pete Lytle, wife whose name I forget, Bella really shot up, and little Mirabella. Zeke was at overnight camp.

They brought a blanket and had a picnic before it rained.






 Fab houses on the way home.
Okay, off to Scott's to watch Inspector Morse and the Promised Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment