Saturday, July 18, 2020

Bean Soup is Delicious!

Earlier today I made bean soup in the crock pot.

It is GOOOOOOD!

Navy beans are a beige color. I added mushrooms, a beaten egg for protein, and chopped onion.

Just choked a little. Nothing Sirius.

Made a great start on my short story whose name I can't remember.

We're driving on the back roads instead of on the PA and Ohio Turnpikes.

You know, of course, I had written a very long story on the history of the PA Turnpike.

Where is it?  In the black trash bag in my upstairs hall.

Story due at 2 30 pm and we will zoom.

OK, Ree-ROW say something interesting.

Am sipping on Plantation Mint Bigelow Tea as I write.

Scott had no idea when he bought it that it has black tea in it. That means caffeine.

However, I am cutting it with Vanilla Honey Tea that Lynn gave me.

Mail man is here.

ADS.

Imperative, though, to open every envelope we receive.

Dad taught me that.

After story is finished, I will put all the clothes Lynn mailed me, away.

How good that will feel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment