Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Some nice pictures for my readers - The New Broncos are Out - Poem - Scott's Valentine Gift



Bexar County, Texas.

San Antonio, Texas.

Why on earth do I know about dis?

I subscribe to the Rivard Report. I even sent them a donation.

Oh, have you seen the new Ford Broncos?

OJ will be interested in these.

Click here and then choose the one(s) you want.

A 2021 Ford Bronco being driven over a rocky terrain

I'll take the 2021 Bronco Sport.

Dyou know what I was just doing?

Sitting outside on my back porch reading THE DEATH TRADE by Jack Higgins. Sean Dillon just made an appearance.

My American flags were back there so I moved em to my laundry room.

At 10 am I must make an important phone call.

Wish me luck. Twill be hard for me to understand what he's talkin about.

In fact, I will feel like a nincompoop.

SCOTT'S VALENTINE GIFT

A lovely flower from Kremp Florist
it gathered mold on Aunt Ethel's covered coffee table
we put it out in the sun
and there it be
doing only what it can do
live or become another dead thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment