Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Gosh, can I be hongry again? - Poem: Okay to make a mess while fashioning a postcard

Had my big bowl of Ralston Purina this morning. With peanut butter for protein and blubberies from the freezer.

Photo please? Looks like a dog bowl.



The earlier I awake, the more energy I have.

Walked around da block at 6:15 am, then came home and took my shitload of vitamins, my morning pills, and listening to WXPN, prepared my hot breakfast.

Mailed creative postcards to

Lynn
Donna
Max
Grace
Ada and Rich

For Lynn, I put her missive on the back of an Earl Grey tea box
Other folks I used the back of a Triscuit box



...

While watching the PBS Nightly News last night at Scott's, I noticed that one of the commentators on the Supreme Court had - in the background - BLUE HYDRANGEAS - just like my own.

Before it got dark I ran outside with a pair of scissors and snapped off the remaining blues.

I know. I can eat the applesauce I made in my slow cooker. A nice dessert.

Eggs I can always eat again.

My favorite food, you know.

The electrician came this morning. We each wore masks. He is a very tall man with a rather large belly.

Wonder what HE had for breakfast, probably the whole works, which I did smell while walking around the block this morning.

THE MAILMAN JUST CAME but I didn't see who it was.

Thanks, Harriet, for your REAL POSTCARD.

IT'S OKAY TO MAKE A MESS WHILE FASHIONING A POSTCARD

Stamps! Which shelf are they on?
Return address labels - do they have legs and run away?
The FLAG stamps are thin, so I like to use them.
And I hear Renee Fleming singing the National Anthem
at the Super Bowl.

Listen here.

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/persons/201641/201641_...


My friend Cindy H, longtime member of New Directions who lives in a home, sent me a card with the lovely sentiment

HE HAS MADE EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL IN ITS TIME

Ecclesiastes 3:11



No comments:

Post a Comment