Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Orange Dress and I Walk around the Block

It's 6 41 says Kristin Kurtis on WXPN FM.

When I looked out my kitchen window I saw a large creature moving slowly.

Mayhap it was a coyote?

Nay, a deer with antlers.

I ordered myself to LOOK and not to shoot, with a camera that is.

Are the deer feeding at our compost heap?

Hope they like egg shells, my contribution from this morning.

This morning I'll make ...

Well, I've already injected. Remember, must do it painlessly.

ORANGE DRESS AND I DO THE TWO-STEP ROUND THE BLOCK

Hot outside, first it hurts as bad leg limbers up
Who do I meet?
One woman in shorts who holds smart phone
to ear, and sways to the side
all these neighborhood folks

Here comes the shepherd with its owner
who has dyed her hair a bright red
to blend in with Lassie's fur

Day Four of excessive heat warning
says L'Homme
Mosquitos are worse than lantern flies

But me, you know me, just glad
to be alive.
Venison, anyone?

Flare Sleeve Scuba Dress On Fire

Thank you sister Lynn for another one of your awesome photos.

When great philosophers are discussed hundreds of years from now, will Alfred E Newman be among them?

IF you could be buried with one object, what would it be?

I had several thoughts.

One of Helene's spoons with the faux wood handle at the end.

Pal, the pretend dog in the basement.

A chotchka from Judy Kroll which resides on my covered coffee table - it has Jewish items such as a menorah.

Am gonna sit on Scott's bench now and read my paperback about when folks visited Gander, Newfoundland, after 9/11.

Scuse em moi. I shall return.


No comments:

Post a Comment