Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy Fourth of July - No wonder there was no mail today!

 Thanks Bob Walmsley for coming out today. Your previous client had cancelled.

 Sat on Scott's front porch to read this book. Also read GOLDA Meir, his mom had given me.
 This little black n white spotted spider makes house calls.

 Scott's feeders. The regal red cardinal, the squawkin blue jay, and the little teenies - sparrow and chickadee. They refused to pose. Perhaps I should have upped the price.
 Tried to get Bob's gorgeous garden. He and Judy work together.
 The Colombians' garden. Quelle beauty!
 This modern round lamp post was there when Scott moved in.
 So were my mirrored walls, which I wanted to get rid of. And so I did.
 It's 8:38 pm now and fireworks are going off in backyards everywhere.

 Dustin thanks for painting my red door Red, with Glidden matte finish. Easy to clean, said Scott.

 Blue-eyed Paul staples a Styrofoam beam onto the wall. THUNDROUS SOUND. Remind me to tell you when I worked at Bristol Bensalem and was giving a class on bipolar disorder and I accidentally stapled my thumb. I pulled it out while screaming inside.
 Preparing to photograph a deer.
 Hello! He and his brother really grew since the last time we saw them.
 Glad you survived starvation and the hunters.
 Clumps of Big Boy tomatoes rock on the vines.
 From my house next door I could smell Scott's BBQ. Chicken franks bought at Giant. One ingredient of these healthy franks is kale.

Member of the Clean Your Plate Club.

One problem with my bedroom. I can only see the glorious green when I walk in the room. I wanna see it all the time!

What shall I do??????


No comments:

Post a Comment