Tuesday, June 16, 2020

ZOOMING at 7 pm

In 23 minutes I will lead ZOOM for New Directions.

Will I know what to do?

My son Dan wrote me directions.

Spoke to my friend Marcy Belsh today while I was parading up n down the street in my short shorts and sexy top which had holes in it.

What? and Why?

Got it at a thrift shop probly when I used to drive Rosemary.

All over my legs I have black n blue marks from injecting insulin. Just ate a delicious salad and injected in my belly.

Also noticed how long my fingernails are.

In the kitchen I cut all my finger nails and then swept the nails up into my new Rubbermaid handmaiden trash can.



Why waste time? I tossed the lid into the yellow plastic bin.

Bird poop was on top.

When it gets on your car you must take it off immediately or it will eat into the steel.

Okay, my folks are waiting for me right now, so have a great day and I'll write again soon.

Or better you, YOU write me!

RZD

No comments:

Post a Comment