Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Great photo and more palaver

New Directions ZOOMED last night. I wasn't much of a host, having a difficult time 'admitting' people. Finally we got The Lucky Seven.

Then, with the help of others, we composed a survey on why folks attend meetings and then never attend again.

This includes folks who eagerly read our posts from A. Weber. com.

So far, no one has answered the surveys.

And that means YOU, Mike!

The lunch whistle will go off shortly.

This morning at 5:15 am I spun myself out of the house, wearing a pretty dress and a blue blouse.

Trimmed the shrubs w my ASH clippers, which is peeking under the other red couch, along with a digger given to me by the late Frank Bubeck, who I visited one summer.

Oh, the food he gave me from his farm which is now an expensive housing development.

Breakfasted on an omelet with all the trimmings but bacon.

Found this great photo on the Internet.

Could be my son Daniel but it isn't.

Compassion can go a long way, say experts, because you don't know people's personal circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment