Friday, June 26, 2020

Dinner for two chez Ruth Deming


We have several DINNER photos for you, 'deer in the headlights' - and blurry ones.

Scott bought sockeye salmon, fortunately, it was bone-free.

He didn't have time to make rice, so I said, Make da rice and I'll come over later and eat it while watching either TCM or something else. I'll bring my faithful diabetes pen.

A chicodee lives rent free in my front yard.


 Scott is practicing how to whistle.
 "Are you friggin kidding me?"
 "Nope," sez I.

The Sam Sifton book SEE YOU ON SUNDAY says to make a place setting.

"Cheers to health and happiness," we toasted.

I marinated the salmon according to Sarah's suggestions on my blog, tho I did take liberties. What? Northern Liberties?

Mustard, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, olive oil, garlic, mushrooms, onions.

Only one thing would do for dessert.














No comments:

Post a Comment