Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Speaking of Eggs - Film and Poem: They Drive by Night

We eat a variety of eggs.

View them here.

Array

Thank you dahlink! Nothing like caviar at these soirees.

Wish my friend Judy could be here.

In my lovely strapless evening gown, I will take a seat.

Ah, monsieur, of course you can join me.

We toast to a wonderful evening.

Monsieur Rocky, I watched a wonderful film last night.

He cocks his head waiting for my answer.

They Drive by Night, I say.

Ah, he says, with Bogey and George Raft...

Non, non, non.

With Emlyn Williams. Made first, in 1938.

THEY DRIVE BY NIGHT

Hard to see
where is the road
where is the ditch

Once I got out of the car
and told myself
remember this
remember this

EEEEEEK!
The end of the road.



Wait just a minute.

Watched and slept some through GORE VIDAL, a conversation with Milton Bragg.

Watch here. Simply fascinating.

Let's get a photo of Gore, and then get on with the day.



1925 - 2012.

Age 86.

Be sure to read cause of death and then STOP DRINKING.

Wiki knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment