Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Today, June 30, is the last day I can legally drive

Oh, just do it, I said.

Got in the car - I NEVER buckle my shoulder harness as my shoulder is still in recovery from severe trauma - and wore my snug Clarke shoes and white RedWing socks, backed out of drive way, and off I went.

My goodness, I thought, I am a really good driver.

I slide past parked cars & never touch em.

Waved to ponytailed Dinerstein and his cohorts.

Am waiting to receive something in the mail from the Commonwealth of PA that will allow me to get my car inspected.

My goal for today was to clean up my littered living room/dining room.

Goal will move into Day Two the morrow.

Photo please - of what, senorita - oh, just figure it out. You're all growed up now, remember?




Front yard looks awfully nice.

So colorful!

Spent a couple of hours tonight watching and sleeping to C-Span.





Good night for good, Roger Kahn, author of BOYS OF SUMMER.

Just think, he might have wrin BOYS OF SUMER.

Sumer

Earliest civilization, in Mesopotamia.

Read all about it, but in cuneiform.

Click here.

Sumer is located in Near East



No comments:

Post a Comment