Monday, June 22, 2020

Finally! A great Netflix Film!

Scott and I LOVED the film "Our Souls at Night," based on a Kent Haruf novel.

I told Scott I'd never remember Haruf's name, but there it was in the credits.

Robert Redford and Jane Fonda starred. The premise was that the two of em lived in the same neighborhood - each was widowed - and Fonda asked Redford if she could come over and sleep in his bed.

Neither Scott nor I fell asleep.

But that's what the PBS Nightly News is for.



ODIOUS CHORES I DID TODAY

I never received my Commonwealth of Pennsylvania insurance form.

We downloaded it and then filled in every space on the form.

Used one of my lovely flower stamps and it's sitting in the mailbox now.



What shall I eat for dinner?

How many eggs can one person eat in a day?

More oatmeal?



Garden Salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment