Friday, June 26, 2020

Ralston Purina is delicious but you can't get it out of the skillet! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ROBBIE WHALEN published

Thanks, Onkar Sharma, for publishing Whatever Happened to Robbie Whalen. Much of it is true.

Click here.

And now onto the present moment.

Ralston Wheat Hot Cereal, 3 Bags - Vermont Country Store

This is what I had for lunch today.

Ralston Purina.

Ordered from the Vermont Country Store, a real find, thanks to Eric Melanson!

Delicious. I added butter and real maple syrup.

Had two bowls as one was not enough to fill my growing belly.

It's a pain in the butt to make.

Even though I add butter or olive oil to my saute pan, the gruel sticks like tar to the bottom of the pan.

Wash wash wash.

Scrub scrub scrub.

What might I do?

Use it to bake cookies?

A cake?

You'll never believe how many BAGS I bought.

THREE. They're sitting over there on my swiveling purple ottoman, Empire!

Gonna go upstairs and read more of THE ATLANTIC and then return to Roger Kahn's BOYS OF SUMMER.

I had to skip a few parts as it was terribly difficult to understand. Every other word is the F word.

Stay cool, calm and safe today.

MWAH !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment