Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Battle of Trump vs The United States


Chaos outside the White House on Sunday.

I just subscribed to the Newsletter of Paul Krugman, Nobel Prizewinner in Economics.

American Paul Krugman wins Nobel prize for economics Krugman was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences (informally the Nobel Prize in Economics), the sole recipient for 2008. This prize includes an award of about $1.4 million and was given to Krugman for his work associated with New Trade Theory and the New Economic Geography. [83]

I wrote a note to the NY Times asking the following question.

One of their reporters is named Michelle Agins, an unusual surname.

I asked if she might be related to my Sunday school teacher in Cleveland, Mrs Ruth Agins.

Mrs Agins was a brilliant and passionate woman, later wrin up in the NY Times as being one of the oldest people in a nursing home.

This, of course, before the pandemic.

Well, I couldn't get an answer from the Times, so I simply deleted my request. 

Did I tell you I'm working on a novel? 

This is bc I'll get feedback from Pat Nestler and her gang at Montgomery County Community College.

As I sat reading Scott Turow's TESTIMONY on Scott's bench, I thought up a couple of possible names.

Also saw a pileated woodpecker, sqwauking blue jays, squirrels aplenty - wonder if Dr Ken Stamper still shoots em - and then my tush got tired so I went inside.

Will visit Scott now to watch the PBS Evening News.

Watched the film below, very similar to Trump The Narcissist and his deplorable ways of running the country. 


8:00 PM

BLACK LEGION ( 1937)

 
A disgruntled factory worker is lured into joining a secret society out to terrorize foreigners.
BW- 83 mins, CC,

No comments:

Post a Comment