Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Poem: His Country and more damaging books about Trump

HIS COUNTRY

I removed this short story as I just submitted it to Mad Swirl, along with two other poems: Almond
Milk and The Death of My Mother.
...

This was rejected by Boomer Lit Mag. I asked them to remove me from their mailing list.

...

Sister Lynn and I had a long conversation today. There was absolutely no hurry. Both she and I had done our morning walks at 6:15 before it got really hot.

Lynn sent me a great photo of her grand daughters, who call her Nana, Kaia and little Rowie.

When I tried to blog them, they came in upside down.

Forget that!

...

Sent New Directions a link last night of Toni Morrison's 2 hour appearance on American Masters. Riveting.

...

Scott just came over and said there's another book coming out about Trump. This time it's by his niece, who calls him 'the most dangerous man on earth.'

WE AGREE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment