Monday, September 28, 2020

Trump's Taxes Revealed - We Love it ! - My Black Lives Matter sign arrived and is on my Lawn now

 

My sister Lynn made this Break the Fast platter for her son, Miles.

I just came home from a twilight walk around the block. 

Walked very quickly as I wanted to see Scott before he left for work.

I went over his house where he was watching THE FOUNTAINHEAD with Gary Cooper and Patricia Neal. 

Clumb in bed next to him but he changed the channel at 6 pm to watch the PBS evening news.

Trump's taxes of course was the main story.

It looked SO COOL when you view the NY Times - the headlines are H U G E !

Made a great salad for dinner. I'm always so sad when I finish.

Yes I'm a glutton!

GOD FORGIVE ME

In shuls all over the country

Jews ask for forgiveness

Odd. We didn't cause people

to hate or avoid us. To ride

the trains to Auschwitz Birkenau

Reason is not the provenance of the Lord

Forgiveness is. 

Thanks to MHB for this band of Classical Indian Music.

They're called 

Aditya Prakash Ensemble and Rini

No comments:

Post a Comment