Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Disgraceful Presidential Debate with the Liar King and his opponent Joe Biden - Poem: This Ole House Creaks and Moans

 In the lower level of my house is this Durastall Shower, which still works. 

After a series of bad dreams in my newly rediscovered bedroom, I checked the temp outside - brr cold - and put a velveteen Chico's jacket over my sexy orange dress - and took off.

It's quite beautiful outside, I said to myself, as I walked onward, deciding to take the long way.

Noted the Trump signs - no more bullshit! - and a Biden-Harris sign.

Although it had rained, my Blacks Matter sign was still intact. 

The first of the presidential debates were on last night.

Let's find a good picture that summarizes the disgraceful distasteful situation.


Hold on. I've gotta take my meds now.

Burp!

Oh, excuse me.

The late Helen Reddy is on now. Dead of Addison's disease, where a kidney is removed, and then dementia.

Brava! She had her time to shine!

When I awoke, I lay in bed listening to the radio. This is before all cares descend. 

Who is Phoebe Bridgers? She was just mentioned on WXPN.

YOU find out and then lemme know.

Oh no! It's Pledge Week. Gonna shut off the radio.

Am heating up the last of my rice for breakfast. 

THIS OLE HOUSE CREAKS AND MOANS

Here in Huntington Dales the houses were built quickly
sloppily, I raised two children here, what fun we all
had. 

Once I said, Close your eyes. They got into the car
and I drove them down York Road and said
Open them now - and a giant crane - huge with
a flag on top - was lifting a piece onto Abington Hospital

a place many of us in the neighborhood visit
or are taken after a car collision.

May the Lord of all Decisions preserve me.

...

Was gonna write more but then I said STOP!!!

Up-to-date photo I found online.




No comments:

Post a Comment